Whether your inspiration is ultra contemporary or mid-century modern, this queen sofa sleeper in alabaster off white is sure to look right at home. A two-over-two cushion design makes for a clean, simply chic aesthetic that's enhanced with chenille-feel upholstery, button tufting, wedge arm styling and vibrant floral accent pillows for a fresh twist. Crafted of quality memory foam, an easy pull-out queen mattress comfortably accommodates overnight guests.
- Corner-block frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Button-tufted back cushions
- 2 toss pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery; polyester and polyester/rayon pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Included bi-fold queen memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night's sleep
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Sofa Sleeper
||Queen Sofa Sleeper
|Item Color Key
||Benissa Queen Sofa Sleeper
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||85''W x 39''D x 37''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
|Upholstery Sleeper Size
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.