Find this and similar styles at a retailer near you. Chateau has a casual inviting feeling with its antique French bisque finish, its smoothly arched crowns and deep picture frame moldings. For more great storage options pair it with the matching Cheatea Drawer Chest and Nightstand.
- Appealing design elements include turned bun feet, cannonball bedpost finials, scored bed panels, ogee shaped moldings, arched crowns and picture frame drawer fronts.
- The Dresser offers great storage options with two double deep sweater drawers and a center door cubby.
- A Chesser is available for extra storage or it may serve as a media chest.
- Queen and King Poster Beds have camelback shaped crown rails, weighty cannonball finials and scored back panels for a hint of country French charm.
- Drawers are framed with raised moldings, have stained interiors, fixed felt top liners, ball bearing metal glides with safety stops.
- Knob hardware has a center metal insert finished in an aged bronze color.
- Chateau's finish is a warm French bisque paint finish with burnishing, crackling and a bit of distressing for a well-worn antique character.
- It is constructed of quartered cherry veneers, Asian hardwood solids and some engineered products.
- Traditional Styling
- Camelback shaped bed & mirror crowns
- Horizontal scored bed panels
- Cannonball finials on bedposts
- Raised frame moldings on door & drawers
- Bun feet on case pieces
- Stained drawers, felt insert tops, ball bearing glides
- Knob hardware with bronze finish metal insert
- Finish has brown burnishing, crackle & distressing
- Antique French bisque paint finish color
- Quartered cherry veneers & Asian hardwood
||One Year Limited Warranty
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Doors
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.